The eighth seven day stretch of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Get in there and acquire the current week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As an update, the individuals who finished the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges presently have the Season 8 Battle Pass for nothing. These players currently have an expanded number of Challenges, Rewards, and advantages.
Peruse More: Fortnite ‘Shadow Bomb’ spill alludes to return of Season 6 technician
Complete any 4 Challenges to acquire the 8,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1/2: Search the fortune map signpost found in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/2: Search the X on the fortune map signpost in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
Use Vending Machines in (3) distinct matches – 5 Battle Stars
Arrangement (100) harm to rivals while utilizing something like one inflatable – 10 Battle Stars
Fight Pass Challenges
- Hunt (7) Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under extensions and in caverns – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the huge phone west of Fatal Fields – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the enormous phone east of The Block – 3 Battle Stars
- Dispense with (7) adversaries at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing – 10 Battle Stars
- Dispense with (2) adversary from at any rate 50m away – 10 Battle Stars
On the off chance that you are hoping to finish the Challenges at the earliest opportunity, it’s prescribed to finish your once-per-amusement Challenges and afterward kick the bucket in-diversion so you can rapidly jump on to the following diversion and start once more.
When you have finished all Season 8 Week 8 Challenges, remember to gather your free Banner Icon which can be found close Polar Peak.